SAINT ANTHON’S CHURCH
From the dedication engraved on the lintel of the door, we learn that building began in 1651 but it was only in 1934, after several changes and reconstructions, that the façade was completed. It is a single aisle Church, with three altars of clear baroque inspiration. On the presbytery’s right handside an exquisite work of art stands out; a painting depicting the Virgin with Child, S. Domenico and S. Caterina surrounded by angels, attributed to the Polish artist Taddeo Kuntze. Originally, the bell tower was topped by a cusp, fallen at the beginning of the 20th century.